Paris Saint-Germain and Nike have come up with a beautiful new collaboration with Nike Air as part of a collection that includes PSG Third kit 18/19 for the season, that they’ll be wearing in the Champions League.
The Nike Jordan brand and PSG have combined for a stunning collaboration that includes the PSG 2018/19 third kit this season to be worn in the Champions League.
Jordan spoke about the new PSG jersey 2018/19, saying, “Jordan Brand and Paris Saint-Germain share a distinct position in sport and style, so to partner with the club is a natural fit.”
— Paris Saint-Germain (@PSG_English) September 13, 2018
The new PSG third kit 18/19 is so trendy and you too can check it out on the website:
PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi spoke about the partnership when he said, “The partnership between Paris Saint-Germain and Jordan Brand reflects the ambition of both brands to combine style, performance, and innovation.
“We share many values with Jordan Brand, which is known worldwide for its sporting heritage and exciting contemporary designs.
“We believe it is a partnership which will excite our fans, help us to reach new audiences and enhance our global reach.”
What do you think of the new PSG jersey 2018/19 and Jordan clothes?
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed