According to Fanatik, Galatasaray wants Stoke City midfielder Badou Ndiaye back at the club, after signing for Stoke on the last day of the January window for a fee of £14M on a four and a half year deal.
It would probably take £14M to sign Ndiaye at Newcastle, and we are not certain if that is too much for the club although there appears to be definite interest coming from the Magpies.
“I do miss Galatasaray and I know you are going to ask if I will return,” Badou Ndiaye admits.
“I can’t say anything about my future right now or where I will be playing next season.
“I will make a final decision over which club I will play for at the end of the World Cup.”
Ndiaye started in yesterday’s 2-2 draw with Japan, and they now have a good chance of reaching the knockout rounds.
If Senegal draws their final match against Columbia, they will go through although the South Americans are in good form having thrashed Poland 3-0 yesterday.
Group’s favorites Poland have lost their first two matches and are now eliminated.
Badou Ndiaye is a great player with some class and could be a good addition to Rafa’s squad at Newcastle.
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On
- Liverpool Crown Paints Shirt: See What This Designer Did With It
- Jurgen Klopp Opens Up On Injury Setback Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Liverpool Fans Disappointed With Salah In Bayern Stalemate
- Chelsea List For Potential Maurizio Sarri Successor Formed
- A New Manchester United Captain May Have Been Found – Who Is It?
- Francis Uzoho Banned And Fined $1000 In Cyprus
- Liverpool Line Up Tonight Vs Bayern In Champions League Clash