Spanish newspaper, El Mundo, have claimed that Neymar has been in contact with Barcelona’s president.
The report state that Neymar is desperate to go back to the Catalan club and has rung the club up five times ‘begging’ for a comeback.
Neymar’s father is said to admit that his son ‘was wrong to sign for the PSG‘ and that he is saddened and very sorry.
The report would have excited Barcelona fans, who would without a doubt take Neymar back with a heartbeat.
Neymar’s father has reacted to the report on Instagram, stating that it is ‘fake news‘.
Neymar could end up making his return to Barcelona, but it appears that he is not ‘begging’ for a homecoming as El Mundo suggest.
A number of figures connected with Barcelona have in the past spoken about Neymar potentially returning to Barca, the most recent of which is Andres Iniesta.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash