According to La Porteria, Neymar has struck a €200 million deal with Paris Saint-Germain to allow him to leave the French champions next summer.
The Brazilian international has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid, having emerged as Florentino Perez’s No.1 choice to replace Cristiano Ronaldo.
Neymar moved to Paris to bolster his own Ballon d’Or claims, stepping out of Lionel Messi’s shadow.
Barcelona have already made an initial move to return him to Catalunya with Andre Cury – a club representative who played a key role in his initial move to Spain from Santos – meeting Neymar’s father in London last week.
Neymar has scored 13 times in 16 games for PSG this season and they are already cruising towards another Ligue 1 title, after 14 wins in 14 games so far.
PSG also have serious Financial Fair Play questions hanging over them, and there are suggestions in France that they are ready to allow Neymar to depart – particularly with the possibility of landing Ousmane Dembele as his replacement.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On