PSG President, Nasser Al-Khelaifi has asked that the annoying rumors linking Neymar with a move to Real Madrid should end.
Neymar is rumored to be a transfer target for Madrid, less than a year after swapping La Liga rivals Barcelona for the Parc des Princes in a £198m deal.
Reports in the Spanish press last week went as far as suggesting that the Brazilian forward has already agreed to join the European champions, which Zinedine Zidane was unwilling to comment on.
Paris Saint-Germain president insists that there is no truth to the speculation, however, told L’Equipe. “Neymar is tired of these rumors about his future.
“His father told me that his future is in Paris, it’s the Spanish media that say it [Neymar is going to Madrid]. If you believe them, it’s worse for you.”
Neymar went back to training earlier this week following close to three months on the sidelines with an ankle injury.
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender