According to Thenff.com, the Nigeria Football Federation and the League Management Company have signed separate but similarly-useful partnership agreements with global online betting company, 1XBET. The company, which operates in several territories and has an impressive record of association with ‘the beautiful game’ is the latest in the stream of top-of-the-tree businesses hooking up with Nigerian Football.
The contracts are for a period of three years in the first instance, with the right of first refusal on expiration, and generally offer to 1XBET, rights of association with the Super Eagles (NFF) and the Nigeria Professional Football League (LMC).
1XBET would have extensive branding and advertising opportunities across Nigeria National Team matches and events of the NFF and are entitled to same across NPFL match venues and LMC events, including the opportunity to support broadcast of NPFL matches.
As part of the VIK, 1XBET will procure and install match analysis software with full access for use by all the National Teams and all NPFL clubs, to aid the technical development and scouting of players of the National Teams and NPFL clubs. The company will also partner the NFF and LMC in various projects toward the development of Nigerian Football.
Apart from the agreement with 1XBET, the LMC also recently tied up a partnership with OCP Africa, a Morocco-owned fertilizer and agricultural giant with growing business interest in Nigeria, as ‘Official Supporter.’
Dikko said: “We are delighted to have secured these partnerships. 1XBET is a global brand with a record of associating with football, and this underscores the progress Nigerian Football is making across all levels under the leadership of NFF President Amaju Melvin Pinnick, with the support of key stakeholders. These giant strides emphasize what can be achieved under a stable football environment. Not only do we now have leading domestic brands partnering with our football; international companies are now coming.
“We welcome 1XBET and OCP to our growing portfolio of sponsors and partners and assure them that we will do all we can to make the partnerships win-win situations, and see that value for money is delivered to the brands.”
The match analysis software is significant in view of the objective to ensure the sustainable technical development of Nigerian Football at all levels.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed