The World Cup predictor was done for all the 32 teams that will be in Russia for this summer’s tournament and was published on their verified Twitter handle.
Argentina who are in Group D with the Super Eagles are third with a 10.1 percent of becoming champions for the third time.
The other teams in group D, Croatia and Iceland are 12th with 1.9 percent and 13th on 1.3 percent chances respectively.
Five-time World Cup winners Brazil have the highest chance of becoming world champions with 13.2% while holders Germany are second on 10.7%.
The other countries representing Africa, Senegal and Egypt are in joint-15th on 1.5 percent chance with Nigeria, while Tunisia takes the 19th position on 0.9 percent and Morocco are 20th (bottom) with 0.6 percent.
The World Cup starts on Thursday, June 14 with Russia taking on Saudi Arabia.
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash