Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr has announced his starting eleven for Wednesday’s international friendly against the Czech Republic in Austria.
From the announced starting eleven, it is now very obvious that Deportivo de La Coruña starlet Francis Uzoho is Nigeria’s definite first-choice goalkeeper leading up to the World Cup as he starts his fifth straight game for the Eagles.
The defenders starting this friendly are Abdullahi Shehu, Leon Balogun, William Troost-Ekong and Brian Idowu.
The five players who will be starting are John Ogu, Wilfred Ndidi, John Obi Mikel, Alex Iwobi and Victor Moses, which means Joel Obi and Eddy Onazi will both be on the bench obviously because of their dismal showing against England.
Former Watford star Odion Ighalo will lead in attack ahead of Kelechi Iheanacho and Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo.
Here is Nigeria’s Starting XI: Uzoho, Shehu, Troost-Ekong, Balogun, Idowu, Ogu, Ndidi, Iwobi, Mikel, Moses, Ighalo
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed