Tushaun Tyreece-Walters has completed an under the radar transfer to non-league club Greenwich Borough Football Club this summer.
The Promising Nigeria winger was amongst the players released by Chelsea at the end of the 2017-2018 season and he has returned to non-league football.
The 18-year-old has impressed since moving to Boro in August and was recently named their player of the month after scoring eight goals in five matches.
The left-footed winger signed for Chelsea from Abbey Rangers in August 2017 and had 13 appearances to his name for the U18 team before he was shown the exit door.
He scored only once for the youth team of Chelsea, against Leicester City in October 2017.
Tyreece-Walters was born in London and is eligible – through his mother – to represent the Flying Eagles and Dream Team.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed