Odion Jude Ighalo has celebrated the birthday of his son, Daniel, as the Super Eagles star showered several words of prayer on the lad.
Although the ex-Julius Berger FC star sent out an earlier birthday message that appeared to have been done in a haste.
In his second posting to celebrate his son’s birthday on social media, the former Prime FC of Osogbo star and showed his true value as a pious soccer star.
Odion Ighalo wife, Sonia, has been married to the Super Eagles star for seven years, with three children; two boys and a girl.
Despite being in China since January 2017, Ighalo’s wife and kids remain in London, where the family settled in during his days with Watford.
The former Watford of England star said his family will not join him in China because they are already used to London, where Ighalo’s children also go to school.
The ex-Udinese of Italy player admitted he does not want to move them because the education in London is better than in China.
“May The Good Lord bless you with divine wisdom and may you continue to be a source of Joy and Happiness to your parents. Happy Birthday BIG Dan, Cheers!”
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On