The three-man line-up will perform at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow before the final on July 15 and the song, produced by American DJ Diplo, will be officially released on Friday.
“As part of another exciting collaboration between FIFA and Sony Music, Will Smith, Nicky Jam and Era Istrefi will perform Live It Up, the official song of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia,” FIFA announced in a statement.
“Fans will have enough time to learn the lyrics as Live It Up will be released on multiple streaming platforms this Friday, May 25. The FIFA World Cup official music video will be available as of June 7.”
Hollywood actor and rapper, songwriter and artist Smith said it had been a privilege to have been involved in the collaboration.
“It’s an honor to be asked to perform at the 2018 FIFA World Cup,” he said.
“This global event brings people from all over the world together to cheer, laugh and experience the magic.
“Collaborating with Nicky, Diplo and Era on this track represent harmony, eclectic flavors, and genres coming together. At the end of the day, we just want to see the world dance.”
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender