Eddie Ogenyi Onazi has confirmed to GoalBall that he has recovered from the minor injury and ready to return to action later this weekend for his Turkish football club.
“Yes, I’m fully fit now; the injury was just a minor one and I will be heading back to my base. I will be ready for the weekend hopefully we can continue our push to the top of the table,” the Super Eagles and Trabzonspor of Turkey midfielder said.
Trabzonspor at present occupies the 7th position on the Turkish Super League log with 22 points from 14 matches and will, without doubt, fancy their chances at home to Konyaspor on Saturday, knowing that a win may possibly set them for European qualification.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On