Super Eagles defender Ola Aina’s goal was all that was needed as Torino ran out 1-0 winners over Udinese in the Italian Serie A on Sunday to move the team eight position on the league table.
Aina, who started the match as the right wing-back, found himself in the box where he cooly connected his head to Cristian Ansaldi’s tempting cross in the 31st minute of the match.
This is Ola Aina’s first goal in the Serie A since joining from English side Chelsea on loan in the summer after a previous loan spell at Championship side Hull City.
Ola Aina’s Super Eagles fellow citizen Williams Troost Ekong who played all 90 minutes for Udinese was cautioned in the 86th minute of the game by referee Marco Guida.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On