Patrick Kluivert has added his voice to Maurizio Sarri’s fiasco and says the Chelsea FC manager needs more time with the club.
Sarri is facing an uncertain future at the west London side after a difficult run of results in recent months.
SEE ALSO: Alex Iwobi Attacked by Arsenal Fans
The Blues suffered a shock loss in the Premier League earlier this month when Bournemouth eased to a resounding 4-0 victory over Sarri’s side.
Sarri’s side showed their fragility at The Etihad on Sunday after Manchester City were comprehensive 6-0 winners against Chelsea FC.
The west London side started the Premier League weekend in fourth place but Chelsea FC are currently in sixth spot after their heaviest defeat in 28 years.
Former FC Barcelona and Newcastle striker Kluivert believe the former Napoli boss does have a future at Stamford Bridge.
“First of all, the players need to look at themselves – it is a team effort, they are really lacking in team spirit,” Kluivert told Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football.
Chelsea are two points adrift of fourth-placed Man Utd in the Premier League table to cast double on their chances of securing a return to the Champions League next term.
The Blues face Manchester City in the Carabao Cup final at Wembley on Sunday 24 February.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On