The France international has made a mixed impact at United since moving to Old Trafford in 2016 but although Pogba has been criticised during the current campaign, the former Juventus man has still contributed five goals and 10 assists from 23 Premier League outings.
Mourinho has sometimes started the midfielder on the bench – as well as substituting the player on severally – but Ronaldinho feels that Pogba can learn from his current boss.
“He can win Ballon d’Or, without a doubt. I see Pogba as a friend, I don’t see myself as his idol. He is young, talented and he has the ability to play anywhere, he can play in a free role, defensive, as a runner or attacking. He has the characteristics of a player who can fill any position, he can make history.
“He knows the substitutes’ bench, like me at Paris Saint-Germain with [Luis] Fernandez. It is not the same, when Mourinho tells you that you’re on the bench you have to respect that, the other guy, a little less.
“I think Paul really has a lot to learn from Mourinho, who is one of the best coaches in the world. A coach who has won so many titles should be respected. In my case, it was the opposite,” the Brazilian legend told Canal.
Pogba continues to insist that there is no rift between him and Mourinho.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed