Pep Guardiola has reportedly come up with a six-point plan of how Manchester City can thrash Liverpool tomorrow.
City host the Reds at the Etihad bidding to cut Jurgen Klopp’s side’s lead to four points at the top of the Premier League.
But defeat would see Liverpool open up a huge 10-point gap with the Reds bidding to maintain their unbeaten top-flight campaign so far.
Guardiola has hatched a blueprint for the return fixture, according to The Sun.
See them below:
- Pressing Alisson when he has the ball at his feet
- Encouraging Ederson to go long more often than usual
- Playing with a high defensive line
- Targeting set pieces
- Playing Danilo at left-back
- Continuing to attack – even if they are leading
Alisson was caught in possession against Leicester earlier this season leading to a goal for Rachid Ghezzal, and Guardiola apparently believes there is a weakness there.
Liverpool have been caught offside 42 times so far this season which is why City plans to play with a high line.
And Guardiola is insistent his side must continue on the front foot and be merciless if they manage to take the lead.
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected