Rohr has hinted about the XI players that will start Friday night’s pre-World Cup friendly game with Poland at the Municipal Stadium in Wrocław.
The Super Eagles coach has chosen to start Deportivo de La Coruña goalkeeper Francis Uzoho ahead of Enyimba’s Ikechukwu Ezenwa, who joined the camp just before the start of the session.
Amkar Perm defender Brian Idowu will be starting at left-back for the Team A ahead of Monaco’s Elderson Echiejile.
In a 4-2-3-1 formation, the German tested out a squad consisting of Uzoho, Abdullahi Shehu, Leon Balogun, William Troost-Ekong, Brian Idowu, Eddy Onazi, Wilfred Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi, Victor Moses & Odion Ighalo for the Team A.
The second unit includes Ikechukwu Ezenwa, Kenneth Omeruo, Chidozie Awaziem, Elderson Echiejile, Ola Aina, Stephen Eze, John Ogu, Uche Agbo, Joel Obi, Moses Simon & Ahmed Musa.
Torino midfielder Joel Obi, later on, replaced Eddy Onazi in Team B during the training game.
The Pre-World Cup friendly games against Poland is scheduled to be aired by SuperSports at 8:45pm Nigeria time.
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash