Some shocker names have been added to on the April shortlist for Premier League Manager of the Month.
Pep Guardiola takes his usual spot among the nominees after guiding Manchester City to the title with an additional three wins out of four last month.
However, the Spaniard is joined on the shortlist by Everton boss Sam Allardyce – regardless of the club sending out a survey asking fans about their approval of the manager.
Darren Moore is also recognized after West Brom remained victorious all through April, taking his place next to fellow nominees Roy Hodgson and Jose Mourinho.
You can cast your vote for the Premier League Manager of the Month award on the Barclays Facebook Page.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed