The founder and head of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Babatunde Ayodele, has predicted the Super Eagles’ Fate 2018 World Cup that the team won’t win the upcoming tournament in Russia.
Addressing journalists in Lagos, the clergy man said: “Nigeria is not ripe to win.
“Nigeria cannot lift the World Cup in the forthcoming championship.
“The country is not ripe to win. Let Pinnick say whatever he wants. The Eagles will not lift the trophy.”
Ayodele also called on the United States, US, and the United Kingdom , should be wary of the crisis in Syria amid other terrorist attacks.
He said, “At the beginning of the year, I called the attention of the world about a terrorist attack that would occur in the United Kingdom. I talked about the crisis in Israel.
“The United States of America must be careful so that the Syria issue would not become a full-blown war. If the USA does not have alliance with Russia, it will not be able to fight the crisis in Syria. There is a lot of politics in it.
“There will be a lot of protests against the Donald Trump presidency in the US. A lot of secrets will be revealed. He will not have a second term. There will be more killings in the US and UK.”
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash