PSG [Paris Saint-Germain] has indicated interest in Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba.
The French international has been recently linked with a move away from Old Trafford, with Real Madrid said to be in the running and Pep Guardiola alledging that Manchester City had been offered the chance to sign Pogba.
According to ESPN, PSG has however made contact with Pogba’s representative Raiola to talk about the possibility of launching an approach for Pogba.
The report suggests that negotiations have been held since the beginning of the year and that PSG is still mulling over a big-money move during the summer transfer window.
The 25-year-old was hauled off by manager Jose Mourinho in the 1-0 defeat to West Bromwich Albion at the weekend, but the former Juventus man did well against Bournemouth on Wednesday night.
Despite criticism of his performances, Pogba has still contributed five goals and ten assists in 23 Premier League outings this season.
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash