The Real Madrid coach expects the world-record fee set by Paris Saint-Germain’s signing of Neymar to be doubled in the coming years.
The Brazilian forward who joined PSG in a €222 million transfer from Barcelona has been linked to Madrid in lately.
Zidane told a news conference that “Neymar would fit in at every club because he is very good just as other players. I’m not going to talk about a player that is not mine.
“They [PSG] paid €222m, that’s what it is. When I was bought [by Real Madrid] they paid €72m or something like that and I thought it was crazy. Ten years later it’s €222m… in 10 years time or even earlier than that, they might spend €400m.”
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight