Aaron Ramsey has penned a four-year contract with Juventus worth over £400,000 per week, according to Sky sources.
The Arsenal midfielder has agreed a pre-contract deal with the Italian champions, meaning he will join on a free transfer when his Arsenal deal expires at the end of the season.
Ramsey had been in talks with Arsenal over a new deal for several months, but the club withdrew their offer in October, leaving Ramsey free to discuss a move away from north London.
Former Arsenal Manager Arsene Wenge once described Ramsey as a “complete midfielder” adding “I was a midfielder, and I would have loved to have had what he has.
The Wales international was rewarded for his outstanding form during the 2013-14 season by being named the Gunners’ Player of the Season.
Mesut Ozil was also handed a new long-term contract last season worth £350,000 per week.
Ramsey will become the third Welshman to play for Juve, following in the footsteps of Ian Rush – who spent just one season in Italy – and John Charles, who spent five years with the club in the 1950s and 60s.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On