KOUL-D IT BE? Kalidou Koulibaly has been linked with a move to Man Utd for quite a few months with former boss Jose Mourinho failing with a world-record bid, but the centre-back could be on his way to LaLiga.
The Napoli defender has gradually become one of the best defenders in Europe; combining speed, power and intelligence to dominate Serie A strikers.
It seems as though the Neapolitan club would accept a bid around £90million from the Spanish side, notwithstanding Red Devils fans begging the club to sign the star.
The LaLiga giants are struggling this season as they no longer have the services of Cristiano Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane and are considering a January move for Koulibaly, according to Italian publication Il Mattino.
Real are 10 points behind rivals Barca and sit fifth in the table.
They will have to battle United if they want to get the 27-year-old defender.
Mourinho was particularly vocal in his frustrations at not signing a world-class centre-half before being sacked last month.
Funds have promised to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Koulibaly is on United’s shortlist.
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected