Real Madrid have accepted a £113m bid from an anonymous Chinese Super League club for Gareth Bale.
The Wales international’s future at Real Madrid has been the subject of rumor recently. Los Blancos was said to be ready to sell Bale in this summer’s transfer window anyway.
Bale has struggled with injury all the way through his time at the Bernabeu. Even with that, he has managed 79 goals & provided 58 assists in 179 appearances in every competitions for the Spanish giants.
According to DiarioGol, the club have accepted a £113m bid from China for the 28-year-old. The Welshman has however informed the Spanish champions that he’ll only consider a move to another European side.
Bale’s contract with Real Madrid is until the summer of 2022.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed