Thibaut Courtois is eager to return to Real Madrid after three seasons at Chelsea.
According to Sky sources in Belgium, Real are expecting Thibaut Courtois to turn up in Madrid on Thursday ahead of completing a move to the Santiago Bernabeu.
It is understood Courtois is at present in Belgium in anticipation of permission from Chelsea to fly to Madrid to undergo a medical.
Real have offered to loan midfielder Mateo Kovacic and shell out £35m for Courtois, but Chelsea are yet to accept the offer.
‘I fear he won’t show up tomorrow’ – Belgian football expert Kristof Terreur said why Chelsea can expect Thibaut Courtois to stay away before Deadline Day.
The Belgium goalkeeper is keen to move back to Madrid, where he spent three years with Atletico, due to family reasons.
GoalBall understand Chelsea are in advanced talks with Athletic Bilbao over a deal to sign goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga as Courtois replacement.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed