Juventus and Real Madrid are gearing up to set up a huge swap deal next summer.
Sportmediaset claims that the Blancos are very interested in Paulo Dybala, the Argentinian striker of the Bianconeri.
Dybala has also been linked with Man Utd and Man City but Real Madrid may well have a key to signing the former Palermo star.
With Juve interested in the unhappy Blancos star Isco, Real Madrid have reportedly offered Juventus to swap the duo once the season comes to an end.
The Spanish midfielder is the first name in Allegri’s wish-list since he arrived in Turin, he before now tried to bring him to Juventus in 2014.
A concern to solve possibly will be the price-tag of the two players.
Isco, on the other hand, has a 700 million release clause even though reports in Italy suggest his price-tag is only 80 million now.
Photo Credit: Eurosport
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected