According to Calciomercato, the Italian giants are prepared to listen to bids for the Argentina international.
Both Madrid and PSG are said to have identified Dybala as a would-be alternative to Neymar, with Los Blancos having disclosed plans to entice the Brazilian back to La Liga by 2019.
Juve, for the moment, have supposedly lined up Real’s Isco as a replacement for Dybala, who has scored twenty-one goals for the Old Lady this season.
Dybala and Juve will be playing against Real next month when the 2 sides meet in the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed