Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford is now a transfer target for Real Madrid.
After a poor La Liga campaign, Real are purportedly getting ready to make major changes during the summer, with both Tottenham Hotspur’s Harry Kane as well as Bayern Munich’s Robert Lewandowski among the names linked with a switch to the Bernabeu.
According to Sport, Rashford is one more player on Zinedine Zidane’s radar, and the Spanish giants are said to be considering a summer approach for the England international.
Rashford is looked upon as a key member of Jose Mourinho’s squad, but he has struggled for regular starts since the beginning of this year, especially in the Premier League.
In total this season, the 20-year-old has scored twelve goals in 22 starts & 19 substitute outings in all competitions, even though only 3 of those goals have come since December 10.
Marcus Rashford at present has only over 2 years remaining on his contract, but United could extend his deal by an additional year.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed