European champions, Real Madrid are weighing up their choice on whether or not to offer Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester United in exchange for Romelu Lukaku, according to a report.
Madrid are looking to bring in a prolific striker this summer following Karim Benzema’s underwhelming campaign last time out.
Lukaku is attracting loads of interest from Madrid chiefs, having scored a further 26 goals in all competitions last season, and Spanish outlet Diario Gol alleges that a swap deal may be proposed.
In addition to offering Ronaldo to former club United, the report also claims that £44m in cash will also be tabled, with Los Blanco anxious to bring in a new number nine.
Lukaku is at present on World Cup duty with Belgium, scoring four goals in his first two games in Russia to remain in contention for the Golden Boot.
- Shock Name To Replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer At End Of Season
- Super Eagles striker Odion Ighalo Launches £1m Orphanage Home In Lagos
- Esperance of Tunisia Officially Welcome Junior Lokosa
- Trent Alexander-Arnold & Gini Wijnaldum injury updates before Crystal Palace BAD for Liverpool
- Chelsea Great Petr Cech Announces Retirement
- Stamford Bridge stadium Face Closure As UEFA Opens Disciplinary Proceedings For Alleged Racist Chants
- Vandals Attack Former Super Eagles Captain Kanu Nwankwo, Cart Away Medals
- Man City Boss Pep Guardiola Reveals How He Will React If Liverpool Win The Premier League
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Hits At Jose Mourinho, Calls his Man Utd Tactics ‘Stupid’
- 2019 AFCON Trophy: Rohr Begs NFF to Give Him The Right Support To Win