It is one hundred percent surety that Brighton & Hove newbie Leon Balogun has passed a late fitness test and the update from camp is that he will likely partner William Troost-Ekong in central defense as things stand, Chelsea defender Kenneth Omeruo remains on standby.
Bursaspor defender Abdullahi Shehu has been selected ahead of Tyronne Ebuehi at right back, while Brian Idowu takes up the left-back role.
The Super Eagles will debut in the 2018 World Cup with Oghenkaro Etebo, Wilfred Ndidi and Obi Mikel in midfield.
Our birthday boy, Odion Ighalo will occupy the central attacking position and will be flanked by Chelsea star Victor Moses and Arsenal winger Alex Iwobi.
Rohr has already mentioned to reporters at Friday’s pre-match press conference that Leicester City’s Ahmed Musa will be introduced in the second half.
Here is Nigeria Starting XI against Croatia: Uzoho; Abdullahi Shehu, Troost-Ekong, Balogun*, Idowu; Etebo, Ndidi, Obi Mikel; Victor Moses, Odion Ighalo, Alex Iwobi
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash