There are three alterations to the Super Eagles’ line up that were beaten 2-0 by Croatia, with Chelsea defender Kenneth Omeruo, Leicester City strikers Kelechi Iheanacho and Ahmed Musa starting their first games of the championship.
Arsenal winger Alex Iwobi, former Watford striker Odion Ighalo, and Turkish-based right-back Abdullahi Shehu are reportedly going to start from the bench.
Francis Uzoho will start his seventh straight game for the Eagles; William Troost-Ekong and Leon Balogun are going to be part of the three-man central defense.
Victor Moses will play in the midfield as a right wing-back, along with John Obi Mikel, Wilfred Ndidi, Oghenekaro Etebo and Brian Idowu.
Four players in the starting XI in the shape of Omeruo, Mikel, Moses, and Musa represented the senior national team at the 2014 World Cup.
Here is Super Eagles Starting XI (3-5-2 Formation): Uzoho; Ekong, Balogun, Omeruo; Moses, Mikel, Ndidi, Etebo, Idowu; Iheanacho, Musa.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed