Gernot Rohr has disclosed the four playing formations that the Super Eagles will utilise at the 2019 AFCON tournament.
Nigeria sealed qualification after a 1-1 draw will South Africa in Johannesburg early last month.
“We can use several tactical options. It is depending on the circumstances that will determine which one we will use. It could be 3-5-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, 4-4-2,” the Super Eagles coach said.
“What is important is to employ a tactical option that can help us win the game. We have the players that can deliver the goods” Rohr concluded.
The 2019 AFCON will get underway on 7 June in a yet-to-be-confirmed nation following CAF’s stripping-off Cameroon from the hosting rights last weekend.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On