Ross Barkley is now been told that he is free to return to training with Chelsea next week.
At the start of 2018, the midfielder left Everton to sign a long-term deal with Chelsea, but Barkley has featured for just 131 minutes in all competitions.
A hamstring injury has kept Barkley on the sidelines since the end of January but according to The Telegraph, the 24-year-old is nearing a return to action.
The playmaker has made only 3 appearances all season, but the blues and Antonio Conte will be keen for their January signing to make an impact during the closing weeks of the campaign as Chelsea target the FA Cup as well as a place in the top 4 of the Premier League table.
Nonetheless, England boss Gareth Southgate has already suggested that Barkley will not represent the Three Lions at the 2018 World Cup.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed