Nigeria new jersey for 2018 world cup has been confirmed by FIFA. The Super Eagles jersey for the game against Iceland at the 2018 World Cup that would be worn by the outfield players is light green jerseys with bold white V-shaped patterns drawn on it.
The Football Association of Iceland has published on their official website the colors of jerseys to be worn by their national team and their opponents during the group stage.
Iceland players will be in white costume both in their opening game against Argentina and their last Group D game against Croatia while the goalkeepers will be dressed in red.
For the second group game against the Super Eagles of Nigeria, Iceland outfield players will be putting on blue jerseys and the goalkeeper will dress in black.
The Nigeria world cup jersey for the three goalkeepers certain to be named to Nigeria’s World Cup namely Francis Uzoho, Daniel Akpeyi and Ikechukwu Ezenwa (barring injury) will be orange shirts when they play against Iceland.
The Nigeria 2018 world cup jersey latest away kit looks reminiscent to the one used at the 1994 World Cup.
Nigeria and Iceland’s game will be played at the Volgograd Arena, Volgograd on June 22, 2018.
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender