This makes it the second time the 25-year-old has won the award this season after scoring 4 league goals with two assists in February.
Salah’s goals helped Liverpool to 2 wins and a draw, which puts them to third place in the Premier League.
According to Salah on the Premier League official website: “The players make it easier and the boss also makes it easier for me. It’s nice to win it again especially because it’s the Player of the Month of the Premier League, so that’s something good.
“I say always try to help reach the three points and to be in a better position.”
Salah was given the most combined votes from a panel of experts, Premier League captains & fans to claim the award ahead of 6 other nominees namely: Sergio Aguero, Mousa Dembele, Pascal Gross, Eden Hazard, Glenn Murray & Xherdan Shaqiri.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed