Samson Siasia have signed an agreement with world-renowned Japanese sports equipment and sports ware company Mizuno Corporation to usher the brand into Nigeria.
The Japanese sports equipment giants was founded in Osaka in 1906 and make a wide range of sports equipment for golf, Tennis, baseball, volleyball, football, rugby, skiing, cycling, Judo, table tennis, Badminton, boxing and athletics.
Siasia has stated that Mizuno coming to Nigeria is a sign of new dawn for the sporting circle as quality types of equipment and wares will now reach those in need of it at their doorsteps.
The 2014 Olympic Games bronze medal-winning coach was so excited that he took to his Instagram handle to spread the news saying: “Deal sealed. I’m pleased to bring the biggest Japanese sports brand to Nigeria. I hope you will join me on this journey. Thank you”
The Former Super Eagles coach will serve as the brand’s ambassador in Nigeria as they aim to break new grounds in Nigeria and Africa.
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected