Samuel Chukwueze has been named in the LaLiga Team of the Month of November as compiled by whoscored.com after the Nigerian scored twice to help Villarreal go unbeaten throughout the month.
In a month where Chukwueze made both his LaLiga and Super Eagles’ debut, he impressed in his first start against Levante before scoring his first goal seven days later in a 2-2 draw against Rayo Vallecano.
The Super Eagles’ wonder kid then followed it up with his first call-up to the national team before making his debut against Uganda in Uyo.
Chukwueze returned to club action four days later to score his second league goal, scoring what proved to be the winner in his side’s 2-1 win over Real Betis.
The 19-year-old’s impressive start has however not gone unnoticed with Chukwueze earning a monthly rating of 7.69, joining Argentine great and five-time Ballon ‘d Or winner Lionel Messi to lead the attack in a 4-4-2 formation with Real Sociedad Adnan Januzaj scooping the Player of the Month.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash