Nigeria’s Senate President Bukola Saraki will lead the cheers for the Super Eagles as they tackle Argentina in Saint Petersburg tomorrow.
The Senate President was also at the stadium when Nigeria defeated Iceland last Friday.
Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) spokesman, Ademola Olajire said Saraki will be joined by Ambassador Steve Davies Ugbah, Youth and Sports Minister Solomon Dalung, Permanent Secretary in the Ministry, Mr. Olusade Adesola, and other members of the Nigeria Government delegation.
He said members of the National Assembly (Senators and House Members), NFF Executive Committee Members, Members of the NFF Congress and former NFF Presidents and General Secretaries will all be at the match venue.
Former Nigeria coach Adegboye Onigbinde, directors in the Youth and Sports Ministry, Alhaji Abba Yola, Mr. Mainasara Illo, delegations from different States and other stakeholders including NPFL club owners are also going to be there to cheer the Super Eagles on.
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On
- Liverpool Crown Paints Shirt: See What This Designer Did With It
- Jurgen Klopp Opens Up On Injury Setback Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Liverpool Fans Disappointed With Salah In Bayern Stalemate
- Chelsea List For Potential Maurizio Sarri Successor Formed
- A New Manchester United Captain May Have Been Found – Who Is It?
- Francis Uzoho Banned And Fined $1000 In Cyprus
- Liverpool Line Up Tonight Vs Bayern In Champions League Clash