Theirry Henry has confirmed is interest in signing Chelsea’s Michy Batshuayi during this January transfer window.
The Monaco boss recently signed Cesc Fabregas for the Ligue 1 club, and he is now looking at the likelihood of bringing a second Chelsea player to the team during this transfer window.
Batshuayi has in recent times had his season-long loan at the La Liga club cut short, which has alerted Henry to his availability.
Monaco have scored just 16 goals in the league this season, and a dependable striker would help fire them out of the relegation zone.
‘Michy? I know him, we rubbed shoulders with Belgium, he is a player who can be interesting,’ Henry said.
Monaco face Marseille on Sunday and will have a home tie against OGC Nice on Wednesday evening.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash