England and Tottenham Hotspur fans believe Harry Kane is as good as Ronaldo right now and the Brazil legend has found one photo mash-up of the two players to be comical.
World Cup winner Ronaldo spotted that Instagram page 433 had labelled the England star as Kanaldo and photoshopped his face on to Ronaldo’s head and that renowned hairstyle the Brazilian sported at the 2002 World Cup he quickly showed his appreciation.
He reposted the mash-up photo on his Instagram Story with the message ‘Kanaldo?’ and four laughing and crying emojis as you can see below:
Kane will surely be hoping he can motivate the three lions in the same way Ronaldo did with Brazil at the 2002 World Cup and go all the way in the tournament if he can keep scoring the goals then the England fans will start to believe it too.
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On
- Liverpool Crown Paints Shirt: See What This Designer Did With It
- Jurgen Klopp Opens Up On Injury Setback Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Liverpool Fans Disappointed With Salah In Bayern Stalemate
- Chelsea List For Potential Maurizio Sarri Successor Formed
- A New Manchester United Captain May Have Been Found – Who Is It?
- Francis Uzoho Banned And Fined $1000 In Cyprus
- Liverpool Line Up Tonight Vs Bayern In Champions League Clash