Liverpool’s Sheyi Ojo is expected to make the Super Eagles squad for the AFCON 2019 Qualifiers clash with Seychelles in March 2019 after disclosing his eagerness to dump England.
Ojo has before now voiced his intention to represent Nigeria at senior level regardless of playing over 40 matches for England at youth level and the Nigeria Football Federation have started handling his documentation.
The process won’t be clear-cut because it requires different signatures from the FA’s of the countries under the United Kingdom unlike in other countries where it’s exclusively the job of the FA of the country.
On loan from Liverpool to Reims of France, Ojo put in a praiseworthy shift against Marseille yesterday lasting 85 minutes as they battle to pick a 0-0 draw away from home from what was a tight fixture on paper for them.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On