Egyptian forward Mohamed Salah has rejected a World Cup award following the Egypt-Saudi Arabian clash on religious grounds, News.am reports.
“Mo Salah politely rejects a #WorldCup award because it is from a beer company. The media won’t show this, but that is an example of being a good Muslim!” Islamic Tweets tweeted.
As reported earlier, Egyptian goalkeeper Mohamed El-Shenawy was recognized as the Player Of The Match against Uruguay at World Cup group stages, but also rejected the award on a religious basis.
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On
- Liverpool Crown Paints Shirt: See What This Designer Did With It
- Jurgen Klopp Opens Up On Injury Setback Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Liverpool Fans Disappointed With Salah In Bayern Stalemate
- Chelsea List For Potential Maurizio Sarri Successor Formed
- A New Manchester United Captain May Have Been Found – Who Is It?
- Francis Uzoho Banned And Fined $1000 In Cyprus
- Liverpool Line Up Tonight Vs Bayern In Champions League Clash