Former sports minister, Engineer Bala Bawa Ka’oje has faulted calls in some quarters for the return of Victor Moses to the Super Eagles, as he believes the Chelsea winger should be allowed to enjoy his retirement from the team.
Ka’oje said those calling on Moses to make a comeback from retirement are not making the right request.
Ka’oje believes that it would be a case of forcing Moses to play for the Eagles against his wish and urged the campaigners to just respect the player’s decision and support him in his retirement.
He stressed: “We should just leave Victor Moses alone and enjoy his retirement.
“Let’s look for other good players to fill the position he has left behind.
“That is why I always admonished the handlers of the national teams to always prepare for the future by looking for replacement of talents.
“Let’s avoid a repeat of the Vincent Enyeama debate as we look ahead of the AFCON 2019 to be hosted by Cameroon.”
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On