It was a sluggish start to proceedings and the aerial route seemed to be the preferred route as either team looked to settle down.
Uzoh couldn’t stop Czech Republic from racing into the lead in the 25th minute. Kalas Tomas slammed the ball to the back of the net after Uzoho spilled a goal-bound header.
Nigeria could have had an instant reply but Odion Ighalo powered past the defender and unleash a deadly shot which the keeper saved.
Nigeria kept the ball better and there was much more fluidity about their game. But they still looked blunt in the final third whereas Czech were making quite a few opportunities on the counter.
Czech Republic who finished third in their qualifying group, out of which Germany emerged champions, are not going to Russia and were playing for pride at the most.
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On
- Liverpool Crown Paints Shirt: See What This Designer Did With It
- Jurgen Klopp Opens Up On Injury Setback Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Liverpool Fans Disappointed With Salah In Bayern Stalemate
- Chelsea List For Potential Maurizio Sarri Successor Formed
- A New Manchester United Captain May Have Been Found – Who Is It?
- Francis Uzoho Banned And Fined $1000 In Cyprus
- Liverpool Line Up Tonight Vs Bayern In Champions League Clash