The makers of amino acids and multivitamin, Astymin has rewarded the Super Eagles with N2m, courtesy of the two goals scored by Ahmed Musa in the second match with Iceland in group D at the ongoing FIFA World Cup in Russia.
The largesse is for every player in the Super Eagles in fulfillment of the earlier promise of the brand in the ongoing ‘One Goal, One Million Naira’ campaign for every goal scored within regulation time.
The CSKA Moscow FC striker emerged the first player to cash-in on the generous reward winning a whooping sum of N2 million after scoring in the 49th and 75th minute of the highly-tensed match against Iceland, to revive the team’s hope of qualifying for the second round of the tournament.
Astymin threw its weight behind the squad, cheering the Eagles to ‘GoTheDistance’ and make Nigerians proud at the ongoing competition in Russia.
According to the General Manager, Marketing, and Sales, Mr. Ola Ijimakin, “Astymin is happy to be part of every success story and is committed to supporting individuals with critical nutritional ingredients needed to achieving success and good health.
“You can only achieve your goals when you strive hard towards it, and to do that, you need your best self. You need to be healthy and active, which is where Astymin comes in.”
- Shock Name To Replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer At End Of Season
- Super Eagles striker Odion Ighalo Launches £1m Orphanage Home In Lagos
- Esperance of Tunisia Officially Welcome Junior Lokosa
- Trent Alexander-Arnold & Gini Wijnaldum injury updates before Crystal Palace BAD for Liverpool
- Chelsea Great Petr Cech Announces Retirement
- Stamford Bridge stadium Face Closure As UEFA Opens Disciplinary Proceedings For Alleged Racist Chants
- Vandals Attack Former Super Eagles Captain Kanu Nwankwo, Cart Away Medals
- Man City Boss Pep Guardiola Reveals How He Will React If Liverpool Win The Premier League
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Hits At Jose Mourinho, Calls his Man Utd Tactics ‘Stupid’
- 2019 AFCON Trophy: Rohr Begs NFF to Give Him The Right Support To Win