The world football governing body has published new FIFA ranking of all National Teams.
The Super Eagles of Nigeria have moved five places up and now in the 47th position while being sixth African ranking.
Tunisia, Senegal and Congo DR are the top three teams in the continent, with Morocco and Egypt trailing.
Nigeria’s rivals to book a ticket to the next African Cup of Nations – South Africa, Libya, and Seychelles – are ranked 72nd, 100th, and 194th in the world ranking.
Super Eagles World Cup opponents, Argentina, Croatia, and Iceland have dropped from their previous positions, with the South Americans now fifth, Croatia 18th and the Nordic country 22nd.
In the ranking, 2014 World Cup champions, Germany remains number one, followed by Brazil, Belgium, and Portugal.
FIFA will be publishing its next world ranking on its official website, fifa.com, on 17 May 2018.
Here are Africa’s Top Ten Teams in FIFA Ranking
- Tunisia – 1012 points
- Senegal – 825 points
- Congo DR – 711 points
- Morocco – 681 points
- Egypt – 636 points
- Nigeria – 635 points
- Cameroon – 603 points
- Ghana – 603 points
- Burkina Faso – 591 points
- Cape Verde Islands – 545 points
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed