Alex Iwobi has shown a lot of confidence heading into the Super Eagles final Group D World Cup fixture against Argentina on Tuesday evening.
With two goals in his last game against Argentina in a friendly in Krasnodar last November coupled with the win over Iceland, Iwobi holds no fear for the South American side that features the likes of Lionel Messi, Nicolás Otamendi, Javier Mascherano and Gonzalo Higuaín.
”It has always been my dream to play at the biggest stage in the world and no stage is bigger than the World Cup. So I am happy to be here representing my country and it’s an honor,” the Super Eagles striker told AOIFootball.com
”We are very confident, especially after a great result against Iceland.
”We are very confident and motivated so we are preparing well and hope to get a good result against Argentina as well.”
The Arsenal starlet made his World Cup debut against Croatia on June 16 and was a late substitute in the 2-0 victory over Iceland three days ago.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed