Gernot Rohr has confirmed Super Eagles Starting XI against Poland in tonight’s pre-world cup friendly, and it shows that Deportivo de La Coruña goalkeeper Francis Uzoho will start in goal ahead of Enyimba’s Ikechukwu Ezenwa, All Nigeria Soccer reports.
Abdullahi Shehu, William Troost-Ekong, Leon Balogun and Brian Idowu have gotten Rohr’s nod in his four-man defense tactic, meaning Ola Aina, Chidozie Awaziem as well as Elderson Echiejile will be on the bench.
Joel Obi will come in from the start in place of Eddy Onazi & will play as a central midfielder together with Wilfred Ndidi.
The 2 wing players in midfield are Arsenal’s Alex Iwobi and Chelsea dazzler Victor Moses, while Kelechi Iheanacho will start the game away from his usual striker position as he has been deployed as a playmaker.
In the 4-4-1-1 formation to be deployed, ex- Watford star Odion Ighalo is in the lineup as the top striker.
Bursaspor defender William Troost-Ekong will be the team’s captain for tonight.
Super Eagles Starting XI Vs Poland will look like this: Uzoho – Shehu, Balogun, Troost-Ekong, Idowu- Ndidi, Obi, Iwobi, Moses – Iheanacho-Ighalo.
Do you see the Super Eagles of Nigeria winning the Polish team in tonight’s pre-world cup friendly? What’s your score prediction? Let’s know in the comment box.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed