The draw of the 2019 FIFA Women World Cup has been billed for Saturday, December 8 in France and that is when the Super Falcons of Nigeria will know their group opponents.
Nigeria, South Africa, and Cameroon are Africa’s representative in France next year.
Next year’s FIFA Women World Cup edition which began in 1991 will be the eight and Nigeria have always shown her presence in all tournaments.
Nigeria had her best performance so far in the tournament in 1999 reaching the quarter-final before losing to Brazil 4-3.
2019 FIFA Women World Cup Qualified Nations:
- AFC: Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, Thailand
- CAF: Qualified: Nigeria, South Africa, Cameroon
- CONCACAF: Qualified: USA, Canada, Jamaica
- CONMEBOL: Brazil, Chile, Argentina
- OCEANIA: New Zealand
- UEFA: France (host), Spain, Italy, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Scotland, England, Netherlands