The draw of the 2019 FIFA Women World Cup has been billed for Saturday, December 8 in France and that is when the Super Falcons of Nigeria will know their group opponents.
Nigeria, South Africa, and Cameroon are Africa’s representative in France next year.
Next year’s FIFA Women World Cup edition which began in 1991 will be the eight and Nigeria have always shown her presence in all tournaments.
Nigeria had her best performance so far in the tournament in 1999 reaching the quarter-final before losing to Brazil 4-3.
2019 FIFA Women World Cup Qualified Nations:
- AFC: Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, Thailand
- CAF: Qualified: Nigeria, South Africa, Cameroon
- CONCACAF: Qualified: USA, Canada, Jamaica
- CONMEBOL: Brazil, Chile, Argentina
- OCEANIA: New Zealand
- UEFA: France (host), Spain, Italy, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Scotland, England, Netherlands
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On