Chelsea are all set to accept Bayern Munich’s bid for Callum Hudson-Odo, but only f they agree to one ‘simple’condition, according to reports.
Chelsea want to keep the 18-year-old but are mindful that he only has 18 months left on his current deal and has threatened not to extend his contract if Bayern’s offer is cast off.
According to The Times, Chelsea are now ready to let Hudson-Odoi move to Bayern on the condition that a buy-back clause is added in the contract.
Bayern are hesitant to agree to Chelsea’s demands and know full well how much Hudson-Odoi’s value could explode if he takes the Bundesliga by storm.
Chelsea are said to be exceptionally disinclined to risk seeing another talented youngster leave the club only to flourish elsewhere, talking about the likes of Kevin De Bruyne, Romelu Lukaku and Mohamed Salah.
Chelsea are believed to be unhappy with Bayern for talking about their interest in Hudson-Odoi publically, with Maurizio Sarri angry at his press conference on Friday.
“They are talking about a player under contract with Chelsea, so they didn’t respect our club I think.”
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected